Monday 25 July 2011

Why I HEART Dog walking

Not to sound like a show off, but I have to say I have to be one of the luckiest gals on the Gold coast! and you know why....cause I get paid to look after animals. Besides our family and friends which stand on 2 human legs, pets have to come at second best as giving me the most pleasure. The beautiful innocence they carry and the unconditional love they give pets truly give me so happiness.

For some of the day I am behind my computer at home there's nothing that gives me more pleasure than driving out to take a dog walk, and this isn't just any dog walk this is a 4 legged friend who becomes so excited when he hears that house bell ring he begins to bark and howl as he to is just as relieved and excited to be getting some exercise. Understandably for allot of people you work extremely long hours and have families to look after finishing work, so it's not always possible to walk your pets.

Myself and my team at "We Love Pet Sitting" have a deep love for animals we have all grown up with them and all have a strong respect for them.

We service the Gold coast through to Redland bay/Victoria point. In home pet sitting, dog walking and house minding
www.welovepetsitting.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment