Thursday 4 August 2011

Another Day in Paradise

Here we are with another wonderful day in paradise how lucky are we to live in QLD. I started my day with a run along the beach in Surfers paradise. I love starting the day with a run and it makes my day even better when I receive lots of happy smiles from people as you pass each other on the beach along with all the happy dogs who are getting their morning run.

As much as people need there daily exercise to set your mind right for a good day or to work off those excess calories. Dogs need there exercise too, it is so vitally important that they are able to get out and stretch their legs for the day or even twice a day. I know for myself sitting inside all day on a computer drives me insane and I need outdoor exercise for my sanity, well that 's how your 4 legged friends feel as well.  So make it a team effort between you and fido in the morning and you can both start your work day with a clear head, a happy heart and an exercised body.

No comments:

Post a Comment